I will praise you as long as I live, lifting up my hands to you in prayer. (Psalm 63:4)
Welcome to the Fairfax Church of Christ Deaf Ministry (FDM)!
We are a Biblical church communicating God’s message visually in a personal way. We are an imperfect people striving to become more like Jesus, not just on Sundays, but in the way we live every day.
We are a community with people from all walks of life gathering regularly for Bible study, friendship, accountability and support. This is where real and lasting relationships are born. Some are long-time followers of Christ learning and growing deeper in their faith. Others are seeking spiritual truth and investigating the claims of Jesus Christ. Wherever you are spiritually, making you feel welcome is important to us.
- Potluck/Restaurant - 3rd Sundays
- May 18 - Potluck
- June 15 - Restaurant
- July 20 - Potluck
- Combined Worship in Auditorium, 9am
- May 25
- June 8
- 9am – Fellowship/Coffee Time
- 9:30am – Worship, Rooms 206/208
- 10:35am – Bible Class, Rooms 206/208
- 7:00pm – "Bible Theology" led by Phil McKinney (Interpreted)